Once an estate sale is publicly advertised, it can be difficult to control the number of cars and people who show up to the event. For those living in a gated community, a condominium, or a neighborhood with a limited number of parking spaces, this can be problematic and a bit overwhelming. In these instances, we will coordinate an invitation-only sale, which controls the amount of people on site at any given time.
The invitation-only estate sales we coordinate are advertised the same way standard estate sales are.
• In local newspapers (with no address)
• On various national estate sale websites
• Directly to established dealers and customers
Because the advertisement efforts are the same, having an invitation-only estate sale does not limit the amount of exposure your event will receive. Interested parties will simply have to contact us in advance of sale to have their name put on a gate list for access.
What is included in an invitation-only property liquidation?
• Thorough research on the value of the estate and antique items
• Home staging
• Advertising strategy for maximum ROI
• Appointment scheduling for interested buyers
• Additional staff present throughout estate sale for sales assistance and security
At B & F Estate Sales, we also provide complimentary consultations and assessments prior to coordinating an estate sale or property liquidation in South Florida. To take advantage of this offer and inquire further about our services, contact us at 954-401-2222 to schedule an appointment.